The role of stage lighting in modern stage performances includes the following aspects:
1. Lighting performance, so that the audience can see the actors and scenes
2. Guide the viewer's sight
3. Shape the characters, express emotions and show the stage illusion
4. Create the space environment needed in the play
5. Render the atmosphere in the play
6. Display time and space conversion, highlight drama conflicts and conflicts, strengthen the stage rhythm, enrich the artistic appeal, and sometimes cooperate with stage stunts.